I Could Write a Book

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Haute in Herrrrre.

I don't mind telling you: This girl is the cutest in the world! (Please disregard the gashes on her face due to a run-in with a toy at preschool one day).

My niece Rachel. :0) And hearing her sing "Happy Birthday" to my mom last night managed to make her exponentially cuter!!!

I am really looking forward to flying out to visit Rachel and her parents in a few weeks.

But first, I will be having dinner with Mom, Dad, Judie, and Tim tonight, followed by a night out with the Midnight Gang. Yay! :0)

Last night at dinner, our car pulled in right behind Eric's...I was glad when he turned at Damon's instead of at Blue Canyon. Seeing him again does not fall high on the charts of "most exciting (or desired) moments."

Seeing his car was horrifying enough.

On the bright side, all went well with Mom's cake! I'm glad it successfully made the trip with me from Pgh.

Off to fold more laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home