I Could Write a Book

Thursday, October 20, 2005

late.

The time is now 11:06 on Wednesday night. I am plowing through to complete my fifth and final school-related project/paper of the week. It is 3-4 pages, I'm almost through with page 2, and I have plenty more to say. I just lack motivation and energy.

I am very tired.

At least I'm on the last paper, not the first.

And I have so many things to which I am looking forward this weekend. Bridesmaid dress fitting fun, makeover fun, Chinese with the girls fun (all Friday), then J and Rach fun (tied in with meet PTS people and community dinner fun) on Saturday, and who knows what else will happen.

The thing is, despite the fact that I have been working on these in a rather short time span, I really think I've done well on all of them. At least I know I've put in my best effort, and that's all anyone can ask of me, right?

Also, both Dr. Humphrey and Dr. Gagnon sat with me at lunch today. We had a hilarious conversation. It reminded me why I so greatly enjoy being at a small school--it's so nice to have actual discussion with people, rather than getting caught up in the fact that they're professors who at least are good at fooling their students into believing that they know something. I like when professors tell funny stories around the lunch table. It can be easy to forget that they're real people with real lives, problems, emotions, and...of course...funny stories.

Anyway, back to my paper! :0)

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home