I Could Write a Book

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

dreams.

So, just in case I happen to meet someone, get engaged, and get married within the time frame that the current wedding dresses are available, I have a few picked out that I love.

Debbie and I were looking at my bridesmaid dress possibilities, and my eyes wandered.

Go Miami Redhawks. :0) Beat those silly UC Bearcats!!!

I am sneezing like mad. Silly allergies always hit around midterms and/or finals. This year? No exception.

Bye. :0)

2 Comments:

At 9/29/2005 09:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the title should have been "silly". You used it twice in a row :-)

Speaking of silly, you'll love the daon thing I did this morning. I am a big dork.

I was sitting on the brown line, w/ my ipod on and reading the RedEye when looked up and realized that we were leaving the Clark & Lake station....that's two stops PAST my stop!!! So I had to go to the next stop, change platforms, and get on the next one that came by. I am a dork. Oh well. Nothing new is under the sun, right?

GO REDHAWKS! WAY TO GET BACK THAT VICTORY BELL!!!
MIAMI-44 Cincy-16

 
At 4/26/2006 08:02:00 AM, Blogger Michael Homan said...

So I google "Kalypso" and "Zeitah" looking for this old newspaper story, and I come across this? How about posting something in 2006 slacker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home