I Could Write a Book

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Skip.

For several things that I failed to mention in the previous post, please see the comment that was left by my ever-observant sister. Thanks, J, for the additions.

In the several hours since I last wrote, the following has occurred:

1. Ethics was sad and pathetic. I could actually hear IQs ticking backwards. However, in my quest to be an upstanding young student, I opted to take the high road. I wrote 2 papers during class.

2. Chapel was great...Dr. Humphrey spoke, and her messages are always poignant.

3. MS02 was grand. But, nothing too exciting.

4. I ran into Dr. Tappy--we chatted for a moment, then he informed me that he completed reading the three papers I submitted to him. He told me that I narrowly escaped failing, and, indeed, I will have an A from him for all six credity hours. Woohoo!!! I wasn't too concerned, to be quite honest, but it's still nice to hear it from him, rather than wondering about it until the end of November when I get the rest of my grades. I'm shooting for a 4.0. Were that to happen, I would have somewhere in the 3.9 range. Ideally, it would kick up over a 3.9, but I may have to do that second term instead. At any rate, I'm guaranteed at least 24 quality points. Hurray.

5. I'm actually at work right now, just finishing up a brochure that needs to go to the printer today. Of course, I was having all kinds of problems on Publisher, so I had to work from Word instead, and that was frustrating. At any rate, at least I have something to send to the printer (Cameron) and to Don.

Colloquium, AWS dinner, groceries with Maria, homework like mad. Bye! :0)

3 Comments:

At 9/21/2005 01:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that you admitted your neglect.

The game last night was fun but I was not happy with the result. But at least it was a good game.

On the agenda for today? Work, writing my complaint letter to Ford regarding the horrendous customer service at the dealership where we bought the car, taking R to her first night of Awana :-)

Seriously, I need a week off to sleep. I am tired. And I still have an awesome cough.

Ciao. Adios. Tschuss. Bpb.fl.b.b.b.

 
At 9/21/2005 02:30:00 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

what's an Awana?

 
At 9/22/2005 08:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awana is a mid-week Sunday School type thing. This year R is old enough to participate (well, soon she will be). The 3's and 4's are Cubbies! They sing and play and "memorize" scripture, etc. She had fun last night and we went to Schtarbucken! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home