I Could Write a Book

Monday, September 12, 2005

Elvis.


Ok, I just found more Orientation, etc. pics posted, so now you can see a couple of other pictures to put names with faces. Yay! :0)


For example, to the left is Tom...although he looks particularly goofy in this picture. But, given that he is particularly goofy, it is apropos.

And, this is Dr. Humphrey and Dr. Gagnon. She (Dr. H.) is "strangling" Dr. G. because of their differences of opinion on the subject of "pistis Iesou Christou," a debate that only enters the minds of people crazy enough to go to seminary! :0)

So, anyway, I think my motivation to upload pictures on here has waned...Until tomorrow, perhaps. :0)

1 Comments:

At 9/13/2005 02:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Top O' The Maornin' te' ya!

I'm sitting watching BBC news, looking out my window at palm trees and (almost) the sea whilst nibbling on my croissant and sipping my nescafe as the Irish have so far come up with no good enough reason to actually BREW coffee. Life is grand.

Our convao on Sunday was fun. I can't believe how hard I was laughing. I can't believe also, that I just arrived here yesterday and I'm leaving tomorrow. That is kind of sad. But at least I was able to witness England beating Australia in the "Ashes" a huge, several month long cricket tournament. I understand none of it. In addition, I'm hearing all about the bombings in Northern Ireland in Belfast. They probably haven't even mentioned that at home.

Oak, this is a landom paost and my intelnet connection is quite sraow sao I bettel gao. Tark tao yaou ratel!!!
BPBflB!B!
86sburningeyes,
J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home