I Could Write a Book

Monday, September 12, 2005

Description.

Ok, so, here are a few pictures that may be slightly helpful. First, a picture of me with my new tattoo, as taken by Brian Wallace. It's not a particularly close picture, but at least you can take note of the location. Fabulous.



Secondly, a picture from last week. It's (from L to R) Ben, me, and Allen in the lunchroom. Ben is the one who visited from Cincinnati, and Allen is the one who is a first year student here, went to Duke, but is a huge Virginia Tech fan (boo). To his credit, he has two Browns players on his fantasy football roster. :0)

Finally, an especially corny picture of me and my fellow Student Association execs. (James) Purdie, Pres. is standing, and to his right is Kelvonna Warner (KDubs), our secretary. Brian Wallace is sitting (our treasurer), and I'm next to him (as VP). We are as corny as any four people can be. But, we get our stuff done too, and that's a good thing.


So, now that I have included some fun pictures for your viewing entertainment, a little bit on my day: Woke at 7 to get to an SA meeting at 7:30, followed that with class, then drove down to Crafton for Field Ed. Dave and I had Cambodian cuisine for lunch--yum--then extended our meeting for awhile after. I left at 3, drove back here, and am now preparing for an exciting night which will include: homework, working out, and putting together a care package for Kalypso (and the other Homans, assuming she shares the goodies). :0) Hurray for productivity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home