I Could Write a Book

Sunday, September 11, 2005

"xapis"

Things to report (that will be expounded upon in a later entry):

1. Ben Wiggershaus came up to visit this week; we had a great time-lots of good (and interesting) conversation. All of this was capped off by dinner with the Wickers, Badgers, and Tappys.

2. I got a tattoo!!! Yay! It's on my foot. It's fabulous and I'm both excited and pleased--all good things, given that I now have it on me for the rest of my life...

3. Cards on Friday night, and Ben Williams even came! Fun times in the basement, followed by Debbie, Brian, Ben, Grant, and me hanging out until 4:15 in my apartment.

4. Two cookouts yesterday: the Rich and Suzy Vitale Pgh Reception (sort of fun) and the Dormire/Lynn Germany Pig Roast (with Tom, therefore, a blast).

5. Sad football scores. :0( At least WVU won. And maybe The Greenmen.

6. Columbus this coming weekend. For free. Yay! :0)

Ok, it's nearly time for the Colts to pound on the Ravens. I must be off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home