I Could Write a Book

Friday, August 26, 2005

Registration

I am exhausted.

Yesterday, I had meetings galore, and work in between. However, I did successfully get from South Park to Crafton, so I was somewhat impressed with that. I had my first meeting with CHUPC for Field Ed last night. There were about 8 of us there, and it seems like it will be a really good group.

I am leaving in 10 minutes for work again, by way of a gas station, of course.

It saddens me that I have to drive to work. If it were closer (i.e., not an hour away), I would walk. I could use the walking and this world could use one less driver. C'est la vie.

So far this morning, I have registered for the SBL Conference and have completed my voter registration form with my address change. The month of November is much happier now that I have tended to its registration-related needs.

Also, last night, despite my exhaustion, I went ahead and installed all of my fun ipod stuff, and have put somewhere around 200 songs on so far. The sad thing is, I didn't even really make a dent into my cd collection, and I haven't even begun to think about how long it will take to put all the songs on there from the cds I listen to on a regular basis (all of which are either in my car or at the house where I'm working). It was exciting and felt moderately productive, if nothing else.

I'm still trying to figure out NO,LA '06, but Mom seems pretty well on board with the AirTran stuff since it is 50000 miles to fly down there. Flying either Sunday-Thursday or Monday-Friday seems to be the best plan. I think I'd prefer Sunday-Thursday. Regardless, I am pumped "like a Reebok" to be going at all!

Ok, work is calling (and I'm answering only because it's Friday, so I get 2 days off after this!) :0)

1 Comments:

At 8/26/2005 08:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm solly tao say, I think Lacher now has a crealel undelstanding of who ACTUARRY rives at Disneyrand, and I'm aflaid it is not yaou.

Ale the peopao who wirr rook at youl new brog leady fol oul ranguage? How much did yaou terr the peopao in Islear about it?? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home