I Could Write a Book

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ten.

For whatever reason, I managed to recall a habit I started a number of years ago, then dropped about a year ago. I used to end my day by writing down 10 reasons to be happy. I discovered that no matter how bad my day had been, I could always come up with 10 things that were positive...and, certainly, there were days when I had to stretch it a bit to come up with enough, but I always managed to do it. It was good for me. I think I shall begin again:

1. I have managed to keep in contact with 8 people from Israel!
2. I leave for Chicago tomorrow. :0)
3. My new neighbors are great.
4. Everyone's starting to move back to Pgh.
5. Annie is on AMC this morning.
6. My apartment is actually almost clean.
7. I got to talk to Dan Dan, the mailman this morning.
8. I know what I want my tattoo to be, so now I just have to find a place to go!
9. I found one of my high school yearbooks while cleaning yesterday. And it was hilarious.
10.Orientation is almost completely planned, and it's going to be fun!!!

καλό Σαββατοκύριακο, οι φίλοι μου. Bon week-end, mes amis. хороший викэнд, мои друзья.

Have a good weekend, my friends. :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home