I Could Write a Book

Thursday, August 11, 2005

the elements.

I'm in Masontown for a couple of days, visiting my grandparents. I had the top down on my car for the first hour and a half of my trip, but fortunately, had the wisdom to put it up when the sky suddenly became an ominous shade of black. And then it poured.

But, I arrived safely, nonetheless.

We're watching Jeopardy right now...It was almost a compliment that Grampa said I should be on this, except that it's the Teen Tournament. :0)

It looks like I'll be working on some home repairs for Mary over the next couple of weeks, then I'll be helping Carolyn's son-in-law to repaint Carolyn's mom's house.

Brian's wedding is Saturday, of course. And I got an email from Ben yesterday! How exciting! It looks like he'll be up the week of 9/7! Yay!

Life is strange...indubitably...but it's also good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home