I Could Write a Book

Friday, July 29, 2005

Ultimate.

Had a bbq with Rich, Suzy, Sarina, and Brett (then Debbie showed up later). Good food, followed by some frisbee--we're all getting geared up for a new season of Ultimate.

Also, I am now officially signed up for fantasy football. And I plan to win (but we'll see...) :0)

I am now reading the preliminary SBL lineup and hating the fact that I can't be in 25 places at once because there are so many fascinating topics. Dr. Tappy is going to be speaking on Zeitah, so I think it will be interesting to hear his commentary after having been there this season. But, aside from that, there are just dozens and dozens of interesting possibilities. I can't wait! My sister tells me I'm becoming more and more like Dad every day...This is her nice way of telling me I'm becoming more and more of a nerd every day. I'm just glad I have found a topic that so greatly sparks my interest. Other than football, music, and hard beverages (how do I not have a husband yet?!?).

Anyway, tonight, being Friday, presents many options in the life of me. However, I am choosing to turn down all possibilities in favor of finishing the long and daunting task of apartment-cleaning. It's not my favorite thing to do, but it will be nice to have a clean apartment for awhile. I am not excited about dealing with the giant mound of clothing sitting on my bedroom floor, however. So far, the bathroom and kitchen are both clean (though there are dishes still in the drying rack), and I have made progress in my living room as well...But, there is still plenty more to be done. Then, I may kick back with a beer and a movie.

Brilliant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home