I Could Write a Book

Friday, July 29, 2005

I spell "Relief" M-O-M & D-A-D

I spoke with Mom and Dad last night, and then called my sister soon after. They all made me feel better about the whole money situation. As it turns out, Mom and Dad don't want me to get a job, they would rather float me the money and allow me to focus on my school work, my Field Ed., and my 2 other jobs.

Also, as it turns out, I'm going to be able to go to the Buckwheat Festival for the first time in many years (close to ten?) and we're going to see the WVU/VT game! I haven't been to a WVU game since that one when I met Terry...blech. It should be a really great weekend. Plus, I know Gramma and Grampa always love to see us.

Today, I am making an exciting trip to Giant Eagle to fulfill all of my shopping needs, then I will be cleaning my apartment from head to toe (which will be quite a project, I assure you). Hopefully I will also have some time to go up to the reservoir, but I'm not holding my breath.

It is so nice to be in a better mood! Yay! :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home