I Could Write a Book

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

People.

I ended up hanging out with Rus until almost 2 last night...we went down to Oakland and had some beer at Fuel & Funnel. We had some of the best conversation we've ever had--I think because he finally realized that conversation can be good and serious at the same time. Usually he's too busy cracking jokes.

I got an email from Caleb today--the first one since March or April, I guess. I haven't seen him in somewhere around 6 years, so it's nice that we still sort of keep in contact.

Debbie and I are going to work out at 4, followed by a rousing trip to the grocery store. She only calls it the "grocery" and that's sort of annoying. Better than the silly Pennsylvania people who refer to shopping carts as "buggies." What is that?!?

Anyway, I'm realizing that I am too tired to really write anything of even slight interest right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home