I Could Write a Book

Sunday, July 31, 2005

cold.

I had a nice trip back in time today...I found my copy of The Carebears Adventure in Wonderland, and knew that I would be a horrible person if I didn't watch. Yes, it is still as entertaining as ever. I even called my sister to play her the song during the end credits. She laughed too.

But, then Zach and Julie showed up, so J had to get going.

And I've emailed about, oh, a million people who haven't written back. I didn't expect to hear from many of them, so it's not a big deal, but there's one to whom I have written with whom I've kept in touch for years...I'm surprised that I haven't heard from him, especially since I know he's been online. But, people get busy...and, people change. I'm not sure which, if either, of these 2 things is the reason. No reason to be upset though...I'm trying to kick the overanalysis habit, after all.

Not much is going on tonight. I managed to finish writing one of my Israel papers, which is nice. Now I have 31 days in which to send them to Dr. Tappy...As the "kids" say these days, it "ain't no thang." Yes, the kids...After all, it was brought to my attention today that, in just over a month, I will gracefully exit the land of the Early Twenties and will venture into the Mid-Twenties, where I will stop for 24-26...then, I will have to face the music of the Late Twenties (enter threatening music here). I knew I was getting "old" when a couple of the girls in the youth group with which I used to work asked, "So, Kristen, what was it like to live in the 80s?" *Cringe* Plus, I have friends across all generations now, and it seems like that doesn't happen as frequently with younger kids...And being friends with people who were/are friends of my parents doesn't count.

Anyway, here's hoping I continue to not be paranoid about the email thing. Although, my weakness is exposed just in mentioning it again. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home