I Could Write a Book

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Irony.

I just finished booking my flight to New Orleans. Then, I strolled over to weather.com...I really hope Louisiana is there by the end of this (not that hurricanes are a new phenomenon to the area at all, of course). I have a much more vested interest now that I actually know people in New Orleans...Though I was always at least a little bit concerned.

Speaking of rain, I got an email from Conor; He has arrived in Guam and is really enjoying himself there so far. He left his new address and phone number...it's not an international call!! It would be great to talk to him again.

But, alas, today I have many things to do...plus, it's the wee small hours of the morning over there right now.

I added a few more songs to my ipod last night; I'm up to 300+, but I still have an incredibly long way to go! :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home