I Could Write a Book

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Timing.

Michael has posted several (150+) pictures of New Orleans--he was down there and returned back to Omaha yesterday or today. I am pretty sure he's actually downloading them right now, considering the number of images keeps increasing...I guess I just have good timing or something. The devastation seems insurmountable, yet I know that it's not. The city will rebuild...life will go on. This is truly a time when pictures speak 1000 words. Or even more than that.

Work went quickly today--lots of little things to take care of. I have a meeting in about 10 minutes--hopefully that will also go smoothly. All 3 of the papers I had due this week are turned in and on their way to being marked with an "A" I hope. I'm trying to not sweat grades like I usually do, but thoughts of PhD work are looming in my mind.

Anyway, I am glad it's Wednesday. Tomorrow, I will pick up my parents from the Pittsburgh airport, and we'll head down to Gramma and Grampa's place for a couple of nights. Then...the WVU/VT game on Saturday! YES!!!

Bye :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home