I Could Write a Book

Thursday, September 22, 2005

session.

I was at Session last night from 7:30 until 10:20. Almost THREE HOURS! Now, if "Session" were a creative word for something like "the movies" or "the library, being productive" or some other more enticing locale, then I might not be so disgruntled by my 3 hour stint...However, given that Session is simply the CHUP Board meeting--and I'm not even a member of CHUP, let alone on the board--I was frustrated to get home when I did. At least I didn't have any immediate work to finish!

Alas, today will pick up right where yesterday left off--busily. I have class, chapel, ESF, class until 4, then will scramble home to clean up as best I can (read: scrub a variety of dishes, do a load or two of laundry, change the sheets on my bed, and pick up the vast quantities of clothing strewn across my entire apartment). Mom and Dad will be here tonight.

I have discovered that I am carefully walking the line between reasonble and heinous in terms of my commitments. I am not involved in every group that is here, but it seems that, when I'm involved in anything, people think I would be good in a leadership position...

Anyway, such is life. Now, I must be off before a house drops on me...Or before I am late to class. :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home