I Could Write a Book

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Red.

Today seems to be a day to recall Israel. Not that I haven't done that since being back, but today seems to almost be an excessively Israelesque day.

Consider:

~I woke up too early and wanted to go back to sleep. (Ok, that's not particularly Israel-specific, but it did echo in the back of my sort of functioning mind).
~I am wearing the ?-colored pants that caused such buzz at the beginning of the trip (they're some weird red-orange shade...) Thus began the question, "What color are Kiiirsten's pants?"
~I am wearing my gray Zeitah 2005 tshirt.


Ok, I guess that's really it. I mean, I am also wearing the watch I wore whilst there, and the tshirt underneath my Zeitah tshirt and the flip flops I had there. But, that might be a bit ridiculous, don't you think?

I thought I had something much more interesting to say, but it seems as if that's not actually the case.

Anyway...off to class, then chapel, lunch, tying up a couple of loose ends at work, homework, wed. night worship meeting (i.e., Keith, Bob, and I sitting around and laughing), dinner, Session at CHUP, making Kalypso's brownies (finally!). Bye :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home