I Could Write a Book

Monday, September 26, 2005

Smiles.

I'm taking a break from writing...The exciting part is that I am almost done!

Also, I think Lauren and Jaquie are going to room with Erin and I at SBL, making everything MUCH cheaper! Hurray! :0) I am really starting to get pumped up for that trip, despite the fact that it's almost 2 months away. I think it will be great.

But, none of that has anything on the other excitement of the day: I got a card from the Homans! :0) Therese wrote to thank me for a thing I sent last week; it wasn't a long note, but it meant so much. She said that both Michael and Kalypso speak fondly of me, which gave me such a great feeling...It was so thoughtful to take the time to write, despite the fact that they have plenty of other things going on right now...

It's just the little things in life, you know?

Anyway, I'm off to go do something else (like call J back, as I just ignored her call since I'm in the library). :0)

Bye :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home