I Could Write a Book

Monday, October 10, 2005

soliloquy

I'm listening to Les Miserables right now, and preparing to work on (and hopefully complete) my TH49 midterm. I don't know why I'm listening to this, as it always makes me one of two things: 1. Sad and wanting to sing along or 2. Exhilerated and wanting to sing along. Either way, I'm in the computer lab, and not allowed to sing along. At least I can sort of bob my head.

And type to the beat, which I just noticed that I was doing without even realizing. Thank goodness it was "At The End Of The Day" and not some other slower song.

Anyway, I can only delay the inevitable (i.e. homework) for so long by discussing Les Mis.

Bye :0)

1 Comments:

At 10/13/2005 08:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHEAP.

The White Sux win last night was the cheapest thing I have ever seen. I don't blame the Sux or think the Angels did anything wrong. It was the stupid ump. Anyway, I'm venting. Mat is happy about it. Grrrr. HOW can he be cheering for the White Sux and be a true Cubs and Indians fan?!?!

Anywhoooo, Miss Rachie was excited to see OPTM last night and did NOT want to go to bed.

That's it. Nothing else new or exciting.

But:
9 DAYS! :-) WHOO HOO!!! :-)

bpb.fl.b.b.b.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home