I Could Write a Book

Friday, February 17, 2006

joke.

Remember that joke (if you're my dad, it's the best joke ever) that asks, "Why was six afraid of seven?" And the punch line is "'Cause seven eight nine" and all that jazz?

Well:

7 days until Dabney
8 days until Marne's wedding
9 days until New Orleans
(and 14 until Chicago/16 until Ben comes to Chicago, though those aren't actually a part of the joke).

Here's what I have to do:

1. PS02 Journal--> 15 pages, due when I leave
2. TH02 Final-->1 page of typed info, review all books, and the final's on Tuesday afternoon
3. OT02 Final--> Wednesday morning
4. OT41 Paper--> 8 pages, due when I leave [and all the research it necessitates]
5. Work-->next Tues. and Thurs.
6. Pack!
7. A bit of laundry
8. Dishes
9. CHUP on Sat., Sun., Tues., Thurs.
10. Clean before Dabney arrives
11. Community Life committee meeting--> Monday
12. Giant Eagle/Bank/etc.

Actually, this list isn't too scary. I've had much more stressful finals before, and I've finished with a great timecrunch. (Last term, I was actually bored all day Thursday because I finished by Wednesday and just had to sit around, waiting for Ben to arrive).

Wow...this blog may be the most exciting of them yet. And by exciting, I clearly mean boring (to all of you anyway). But, I love lists, I just can't help myself.

Ok, bye :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home