I Could Write a Book

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

sooo...

Ok, here are a few things to say:

1. Valentine's Day: Not a total bust. Brian was oh-so-thoughtful and got me 2 roses and took me to dinner. :0)

2. I got 3 new movies for $26. I win!

3. Suddenly, this huge and potentially life-changing possibility has come before me, and I don't know what to do (so J, I'll be calling you!). It could completely alter every goal that I have right now, but it would really be reverting back to some goals I had in previous years.

4. My chupper friends are great. It's nice to be forming some incredibly solid relationships there. It makes me smile. :0)

5. I'm watching "Hero" right now.

6. 12 days to NO, 17 days to Chicago.

7. I'm no longer doing my IS with Dr. Tuell. Instead, I'm doing a different one with Dr. Creach. Apparently, the entire OT dept. has been having meetings and exchanging emails about my topics and ideas, and they're all really excited about things. This is both encouraging and fabulous.

8. Good night. :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home