I Could Write a Book

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

paper.

I am half way done with my Job paper that's due tomorrow.

Actually, it's my second paper, as I decided that the first one (which was also nearly half-finished) stunk.

I am hoping to use bits and pieces of it in this paper however.

However, I'd rather be watching the American Idol auditions. They are lame, but they're also mindless, and they make me laugh.

Which is more than I can say about writing a depressing paper on a depressing topic.

And I'm tired and cranky anyway...

On the bright side of things, I have the following things coming up:

1. Calian Gala on Thursday!
2. Horseback riding this weekend (for the first time EVER)
3. 31 days until Dabney gets here!!!
4. 32 days until Marne's wedding!!!
5. 33 days until New Orleans!!!
6. 38 days until Chicago!!!

:0)

See, life's not so bad.

I am still sick of this paper, however.

Bye :0)

1 Comments:

At 1/31/2006 12:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HERRAO. I rike the new folmat.
I'm leady tao head outsie tao Deutschlandspiegel this aftelnoon. I am sad to say I wish I was mole excited about it. I nevel thought I would have too many tlips....ol too many frights.

Aoh werr. I'rr tark tao yaou saoon and I'rr lemembel not tao say ich weiss nicht aber ich weiss nicht!
bpb.fl.b.b.b.b.b.fl.b.b.

p.s. I tord momsy that we armaost got yaou and lacher the same NYC gift and she agleed it wourd have been quite applaopliate :-)

Is ben coming?
bpb.fl.b.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home