I Could Write a Book

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

mr. waterford.

approximately 30 seconds ago, i got an email confirming my flights to and from chicago!

so, as it stands right now, i have a flight to new orleans, then a return flight from new orleans that will arrive after midnight. so, then, i will fly at 6:20 a.m. that same morning to chicago and will be there for 5 days. 10 days. woohoo! hopefully, all will work out accordingly.

also, i'm currently watching wvu and uga in the sugar bowl. i'm glad i caught a nap this afternoon, so as to be awake and alert for this game. it may haunt me a bit at my 8:30 class in the morning. i'll get over it.

boy--that steve slaton can run. and he's a true freshman. he just ran for his 3rd td and has 187 yards...and there's still 8:30 in the ballgame!

hail, west virginia, hail! :0)

i am desperately trying to get back into the swing of things. having had only one class today, and no absolutely pressing work to do this week, makes it rather difficult. i'm sure i'll be fine after a couple of days. i did meet with dr. tuell today to begin preliminary discussion for my independent study next term. he's really letting me sort of develop my own "curriculum" of sorts. also, i got information to begin thinking about my honors thesis for next year. 9 credit hours to research and write an 80-100 page thesis on a topic of my choice. yes!!!

anyway, there are under 6 minutes remaining in the game, so it's too intense for me to write while trying to watch. let's go mountaineers! :0)

bye :0)

1 Comments:

At 1/03/2006 02:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aka Mr. Weeeea-pon :-)

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!!!

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!!!


Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!!!


Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!!!


WHOO HOO!!! :-)!

2 months.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home