I Could Write a Book

Thursday, December 15, 2005

j.

I wish I could be in Chicago right now.

I know that, being there, I couldn't change anything...and I know that my entire family wishes we could all be together right now, but we all have confidence that we're being as supportive as we can from our own respective homes...And I can hardly believe the outpouring of care around here--everyone I talk to says that my family is on this prayer list and was brought up in that church's prayer time last week and in her Bible study. I've been given phone numbers of people who have been in my position.

I hope my sister feels it--I hope she knows how many people love her. Especially me.

I am so glad that my entire family gets to be together next week. With everything that has happened of late, I think this is going to be a really important, special, and emotional Christmas. I'd even hug Mat with two arms...:0)

I'm off to class now...and remaining ever-optimistic.

Bye :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home