I Could Write a Book

Monday, December 19, 2005

break.

Break is very uneventful so far...and I'm loving that about it.

Last night, for example, my evening consisted of vegging out, watching the "What Not to Wear" Marathon (or, as I call it, the "what not to wear-a-thon") until Ben imed me and wanted to go for a drive to look at a couple of condos in the south hills. So, away we went, literally just driving for over 2 hours.

I went down to Crafton today--it was good to meet with Dave. In about 10 minutes, I'm going to hang out with Tom...nothing special--we're eating at Chilis and running several errands--but it's always good to spend some time with him since our free time is so limited this year.

Tomorrow, we have our staff Christmas lunch at Mad Max's down at Robinson. The plan, weather pending, is to then drive up to Cleveland straight after. We'll see what happens. If I go home tomorrow, then I will likely be able to see the Orange crew, which would be nice.

It's cold! Brrrrh.

Ok, off to hang out with Mr. Moore! :0)

Bye :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home