I Could Write a Book

Friday, December 16, 2005

:0)

Using the word of my dear sweet niece, I'm happy to report that all is well regarding my sister.

What was found?

NUFFING!!! :0)

(Not Ben Roethlisberger, right J?)

I have spent the past 11 hours breathing heavy sighs of relief.

And I watched Kinsey tonight. Really interesting flick.

Speaking of "flick," I signed up for Flickr today, so I officially have an online photo bucket.

And, I'm on Christmas break, which means the amount of thinking I will do over the next 2 weeks is rather limited. Hurray!

Ok, bye :0)

1 Comments:

At 12/16/2005 01:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm starting to feel more like myself this morning and putting all of this behind me now. If anything at least I am more informed and better prepared if anything comes up again. I'll know better what to expect and that helps.

I love you and can't wait to see you next week!!! Less than a week!!!

BPB!FL! BBBB
(32shealthyboobs,J)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home