I Could Write a Book

Monday, January 16, 2006

sudoku.

I am exhausted, and I have a paper to write and a midterm for which to study before the night is through. Technically, I have a whole host of other things to do as well, but I'm aiming for the first two, and will allow myself a "break" only if it's to wash dishes or do some other equally productive form of cleaning the disaster that I call an apartment.

I just wish I could get my brain to function in a way that allows my paper to flawlessly write itself, and the stuff I need for Wednesday to just be securely locked into place with only one glance. Alas, such is not the case.

And, to add two horrible insults to such an injury, both the Colts and the Bears lost. Of course, the Colts had no excuse, especially given the horrible play calling (all of which "shockingly" went in their favor), but even still...ugh. So, as it stands right now, I want Seattle to win the Super Bowl. Why? A few reasons:

1. I hate the Steelers.
2. I hate the Broncos.
3. I hate both AFC teams in the running (See 1 and 2).
4. The Seahawks have never been to the Super Bowl. As a Browns fan, I know how that feels.
5. The Seahawks have been a more consistent team than the other 3.
6. If the Steelers win the Super Bowl, I will move. Heck, if they beat Denver, I'll consider it. I just don't want to be in this town if that happens.


Ugh. I am repulsed by the Steelers. I wish they had never made it to the playoffs. Sick.

Ok, I have to do work before I get all riled up and in a frenzy.




I <3 my Cleveland Browns!!! :0)

1 Comments:

At 1/18/2006 10:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another reason to cheer for the Seachickens:
-You'll soon discover that Seattle is a really cool place!!!

Have you looked at The-Only-Good-Thing-About-The-Steelers' blog lately? There are pictures of Benny with a bunch of WWE guys! So funny!

Tark tao yaou ratel! bpb.fl.bl.

p.s. Having severe separation anxiety as I will be apart from R for almost 2 weeks straight. I don't WANNA go to Mexico City (though NYC will be great and Germany isn't anything to complain about except that it's the DAY AFTER NYC!)
Ratel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home