I Could Write a Book

Sunday, November 27, 2005

"break"

My week off of school was good, albeit, busy.

I feel as if I ought to write some lengthy recounting of all of the hilarious moments that have occurred over the past several days, but I don't really want to. Some moments are best as memories, and are silly to try to convey to someone not involved anyway.

I am back in Pittsburgh now, but I don't really feel like being here. I don't know where, exactly, I'd like to be, but I'm certainly not ready to begin the grind of Term II. Even still, it was good to be back at CHUP this morning--I've missed my time spent, especially talking with Dave. I have many exciting things to which I can look forward...I have to get through only 13 weeks, and then I am going for a surprise visit down south. Only 2 people know I'm coming, and it is going to be an absolutely marvelous time--I'm really looking forward to it.

But, let's back up, because there are several fun things that await me much earlier than that...Allow me to include in this entry a brief list:

1. 12/2: Holiday Ball
2. 12/3: Lauren & Michelle here
3. 12/4: Friends & Family Day
4. 12/8: Dr. Tappy's Big Announcement finds its way to PTS (and dinner w/ 2 Badgers)
5. 12/9: Mistletoe Mambo
5a. 12/10: Ice Skating, etc. (???)
6. 12/13: Dr. Humphrey's installation, etc.
7. 12/16: Dr. Calian partaaaay
8. 12/20 or 21: Back to Cleveland again (for a whirlwind of appointments, etc.)
9. 12/24: Back to Pittsburgh...Christmas Eve!
10. 12/25: WV with the whole family...Merry Christmas!
11. 12/27: Back to Pittsburgh
12. 12/31: A variety of possibilities...


See? A bajillion things to which I am looking forward, and that's only within the next month! Plus, I'm sure I've forgotten some stuff...

As for right now, however, I am trying to write out at least some of my Christmas cards...If I can get most of them done over the course of the week, plus get my decorations up, plus take care of the usual stuff, I will be pretty happy.

Also, I hope to get the results back on my various finals/papers/etc. It would be lovely to do the "Happy Dance, Version 4.0" (Get it? Like my gpa? I kill me). :0)

Ok, back to the productivity.

Oh, p.s.: I got new glasses (they'll be sent to me sometime soon) and my hair is all now back to its natural color (i.e. much darker, no more roots) and I got 6" cut off. Yay me!

Bye :0)

1 Comments:

At 11/28/2005 12:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quote of the week from Dad:

"I'm just an analog guy trying to survive in a digital world!"

(--Spoken at brunch yesterday--I laughed so hard!)

Love you and miss yaou arleady!
bpb.fl.b.b.b.fl.bbbbbbbbb.b

 

Post a Comment

<< Home