I Could Write a Book

Monday, November 14, 2005

letter.

Dear Steelers fans,

A brief note to clarify a few things with you:

1. Yes, I watched the game last night.
2. Yes, I know the outcome.
3. No, I don't appreciate the commentary...I didn't talk smack to any of you, after all.
4. Wait a couple of years, then we'll talk again.

By the way...the Browns and Steelers have now faced off a total of 105 times in the regular season. The record? Cleveland Browns 55, Pittsburgh Steelers 50.

Direct from the Dawg Pound,

Kristen

p.s.--Thanks to those of you who, while not being Browns fans, at least supported the Browns in their quest last night. Now, contrary to everything I used to believe, I just have to root for the Bengals to win the AFC North. If my team can't do it, they are certainly the second best option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home