I Could Write a Book

Monday, October 31, 2005

good news bad news.

Good news: I just got another email from Ryan! We are officially reconnected after a 2-year hiatus!

Bad news: Within his email, he informed me that Fito, the professor among professors in the mass comm dept, known for his crazy style, his daring technique, his hilariously thick accent, and his overtly gay...everything...Fito (Dr. Rodolfo Vidal-Gonzalez) has died!!! He was in a car accident in late May, and sustained head injuries that were ultimately the cause of his death 2 days later.

Good news: (As of right now) The STEELERS ARE LOSING!

Bad news: The Ravens are winning...

Good news: I had a very productive day today.

Bad news: I have to have 17 more productive days to actually get everything done that needs to be done.

Good news: I get to see lots of fun people in just a few weeks!!!

Bad news: I'm sure I won't get to spend as much time with them as I'd like.

Good news: At least one team I dislike is going to lose tonight.

Bad news: The suspense is killing me (Steelers/Ravens)

But seriously, I am pretty bummed to hear about Fito. He was crazy--he ran around like a chicken with his head cut off most of the time, but he really truly believed in his students. I actually even have a picture of him (with me, Meghan, and Heidi) when we produced one of our shows. Anyway...life is precious!

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home