I Could Write a Book

Monday, October 31, 2005

pumpkins.

My day has began in a rather upbeat way.

I checked my email, and first, got a response from Brian, expressing his amusement with a previously sent email from me. Then, after skipping about on the internet, I returned to that same email account, and had a message from......Kalypso!!!

This was the first time she has been able to directly contact me, and her message was full of insight and creativity...all revolving around her plans to build a system of igloos when it first snows in Nebraska. Her grand scheme involves waterproof furniture (which she confesses will probably be destroyed by Gil, her brother) and five igloos, each one smaller than the next, but all connected to one another. It's a bit like nesting dolls all in a row, I suppose.

Regardless, it was certainly wonderful to hear from her, and nice to know that she is still as hilarious and imaginative as ever. When I see Michael in a few weeks(!), I will have to send a note home to her... :0)

Anyway, I have made my "Official Schedule" for the next three weeks, so it's necessary that I get back to it!

Happy Halloween! Bye! :0)

1 Comments:

At 10/31/2005 11:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HERRAO!

How ale yaou? The buttelfry was successfur in correcting a rot of candy even thaough we onry went to 4 houses. And she didn't weal the whole costaume. Onry the wings. Aoh werr.

We ale watching Ben pray. He must keep thlaowing TD's and no mole picks fol taonight. I wirr win my fantasy footbarr game big timensie deutsch.

Werr, I think I'm gaoing tao get leady fol bed. We had smarr glaoup arsao taonight, sao it was a rong daysie (paysie).

Tark tao yaou ratel,
33spulprebuttelfrywings,
yaou knaow whao (unress yaou have othel peopao whao knaow how tao tark rike this taoo!!!)
bpb.b.b.b.b.b.bfl.bbbbbb.b.b.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home