I Could Write a Book

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

respite.

Ten reasons to be happy today:

1. Our MS02 potluck was a success...shockingly enough, our group is really bonding (we have a sort of motley crew in there, but having Dr. Creach and Mike Hoyt as our advisors helps a great deal).

2. Dr. Son has extended the due date for our final project (mostly because he hasn't bothered to explain any part of it and it was originally due on Thursday).

3. Dr. Hainsworth liked the draft of my paper so much that I don't need to resubmit it!

4. Today, Brian stopped by my office while I was working...just because. It makes me smile to have friends who are that random, and that fantastic.

5. Dr. Tappy's making "the announcement" tomorrow! And, I'll be going to Starbucks in the morning to pick up some coffee and two or three copies of the Times!

6. Two weeks until I get to hang out with the Smiths and Henthorns in Cleveland! Plus, I'll have a hair appt., get new frames, and won't have to worry about any homework the entire time!

7. Just over a week until Ben gets here, and one day beyond that until SBL!!! Hurray!

8. I talked to J today for a little bit. If I need a smile, I can always call her and get it. Even if we're both having crappy days, it seems like we always find reasons to laugh. And frown smile. :0)

9. Over the past day, I've gotten emails from: Conor, Caleb, Barb, Gramma, and other random people with whom I don't get to have conversation on a very frequent basis.

10. Matt Bell is (most likely) Person #6 for the Vietnam trip!

Yay. Things are good. And, despite my insane business at the present, I am feeling as stressfree as I can. Hurray! :0)

Ok, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home