I Could Write a Book

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

fiddler.

There's something amusing about the fact that I was just listening to a track from Fiddler on the Roof (The Bottle Dance for those interested) while writing a paper about Jesus.

Haha.

I'm feeling better today--the medication doesn't seem to be having the same effects that it did last night. And I'm able to focus to that I can finish everythin today, I think. Hurray!

Also, my family's cute. They just are. They make me smile. :0)

Ok, back to E.P. Sanders.

Oh, I should mention one of my most favorite comments of late. Yesterday at lunch, I asked Dr. Humphrey about the man in whose name she will be installed (she'll be the James D. Orr Assistant Professor of NT or something along those lines). She isn't actually familiar with him, but had this to say about their differing theology: "It's okay if our theologies didn't agree. He's up in Heaven, and they'll be sure to correct his mistakes there."

Haha.

Only in seminary are comments like that funny. It's a truly sad life we lead. C'est la vie.

Bye :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home