I Could Write a Book

Saturday, February 18, 2006

dodgeball.

Last night was oodles of fun. Yes, oodles.

I went down to The Open Door at 6 and got to shoot a few hoops, play some dodgeball (I got hit in the face...twice...) and laugh a lot. It was a good night for me to show up, too, as they were short volunteers (thanks to the 30-Hour Famine across the street). Stacey and I, of course, took time to debrief on everything (she got stuck in Arts & Crafts while I got to play games), and we talked about silly things, as per usual.

At 10, a group of us decided to go to the Sharp Edge on 60, and our group ended up being: Kayla, Scott, Kelly, Steve, Stacey, Joe, and me (plus Adam and Jessica were there too, but at a different table). We had a great time...oh-so-much laughter. There was actually a point where Stacey and I exploded with such laughter (and, so, snorting) that we got Steve to start crying he was laughing so hard at us. Also, Joe has promised me that, based on terms that we established, he will wear Browns clothing next season...of course, the Browns have to go at least 9-7...but I wasn't about to be anything other than confident. I also told him I'd go shopping with him for all of his new brown and orange apparel. Yes indeed.

As it happens, I also managed to get a fair amount of work done yesterday, and am writing this to take a break from the work I happen to be getting done today. Hurray! I am going bowling later on this evening with the chuppers, and then some of us are going to hang out (and possibly watch Zoolander...so hot right now).

I have to compensate for my embarrasing showing the last time I was at the lanes...or else they might not let me come back. Well, they will, but I'm far too competitive to settle for the lackluster performance of two weeks ago... :0)

I might be driving to Cleveland (well, Asbury) tomorrow to surprise Dad. I hope the weather holds out because he would be so thrilled, I think. :0)

Ok, back to work...or finding another way to procrastinate.

Bye! :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home