I Could Write a Book

Monday, February 20, 2006

les dix choses.

Happy. And here's why:

1. spinach artichoke dip (oddly enough, i've had spinach in some form everyday since thursday).
2. ben and i just played the "my family's better than your family" game over AIM and i won!
3. this time tomorrow, i'll be done with my first final!!
4. my weekend was a-ma-zing. i have new people, and they're faaaaabulous.
5. dabney: 4 days; wedding: 5 days; New Orleans/Homans: 6 days; Chicago: 11 days; Ben to Chicago: 13 days....dude. this is going to be the best break ever.
6. i've had permagrin since friday evening.
7. surprising dad last night at asbury :0)
8. dave's generosity
9. my stress level is relatively low, given that it's finals week!
10. life is just happy and sunny! :0)

bye :0)

1 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 10:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. We had spinach in our dinner last night as well!!
2. OF COURSE you won. CLEARLY we are the BEST family.
3. Yeah!
4. cool. our weekend was pretty good too.
5. YEAH! We can't wait to see you and hopefully R won't be sick any more (she better not be!!!)
6. Huh?
7. I am a slacker and TOTALLY forgot to send his letter. I'll do one for emmaus.....and maybe send him an email in the meantimesy.
8. Cool.
9. Good!
10. I agree. We just need to be healthy.

Can't wait tao see yaou saooon! Bpb.fl.b.b.b.b.fl.b!


yczyhzw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home