I Could Write a Book

Friday, October 06, 2006

and another thing:

I am still at work, and listening to my ipod as I write this.

One of my favorite Christmas songs, "With Bells On" by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton just came on. Now, I realize that Christmas is still 2.5 months away (holy cow, that's not far at all!), but I just haven't ever bothered to file the Christmas music seperately from everything else.

Anyway, that song came on, and I can't even begin to tell you how excited it got me for Christmas!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I am now super-smiley thinking about all of the time that I'll get to spend with my family and be crazy and make cookies and decorate the tree and dance to crazy lights and Family Game Night 06...this year will be bittersweet, of course, having lost both Grampa and Joe's dad, but I think that we will find ways to honor them and to be joyous with all of the memories that we have.

This will be my last unmarried Christmas. That's a little bit weird, I guess. But it also brings with it a whole lot of excitement and hope for the future. :0)

Ok, seriously, enough from the peanut gallery for now! :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home