I Could Write a Book

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

fast.

ok, a rundown for those of you who wonder why I haven't posted in so long.

it's 5:14 a.m. EDT, and I am up now because I have 2 papers to finish by 5:00 p.m. EDT today. And, I will...

But, then, I have to return 10 or 15 books to the library, turn in a few forms to the financial aid office, do some laundry, wash some dishes, pack for alaska and drive to cleveland...all tonight.

in other words, the faster i can get done with the papers, the better.

i woke up with a giant surge of excitement and adrenaline, however, which is good for my productivity level. plus, before, i could procrastinate and procrastinate, but now it's crunch time. i always work to my deadlines.

it will be good to go to cleveland tonight, and even better to go to seattle tomorrow, and even better to meet up with j, mat, and rach on thursday. :0) of course, i am worrying about some things that will stay in the back of my mind for the entire trip, but there's really nothing i can do...so, hopefully, i'll still be able to relax some.

especially because, after today (in the words of Alice Cooper), schoooooooooool's outttttt for summmer! :0)

it's been a quick year. and, hey, after today, i'll be a...SENIOR in my master's program. woohoo!

but...that will not be the case if i don't finish the two papers of which i speak. and continuing to write on here is clearly counterproductive.

bye :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home