I Could Write a Book

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

sunny.

It is a glorious day here in Pittsburgh, PA.

The sun is shining, the breeze is mild, and I get to wear my flip flops...again!

It's remarkable what nice weather does to the people around here--but, then again, good weather is fairly anomalous around these parts, so I shouldn't be too surprised that it is so mood-shifting.

Things have been crazy around here lately. In some ways, I have been so happy about life, and, yet, I am also ridiculously bogged down with things to do, and, furthermore, there are a few things weighing on my mind that bring down the happiness level significantly.

Still, it's nice to have the weather acting as a pick-me-up.

Also, we're already almost through with week three of term 3. What does this mean? That there are only 7 weeks + finals left for me...and then...ALASKA!!!!!!!

I have been thinking a lot about my decision to not return to Israel this summer, and the more I think about it, the more certain I am that I'm doing the right thing. It's a good feeling to be so settled in such a big decision.

In fact, I feel as if, little by little, pieces of my life are starting to fall into place...not in ways that I could've imagined, of course, but who am I? I've been avoiding thoughts that revolve around me living in Pittsburgh on a more permanent basis, but I'm becoming more and more convinced that this is where I belong right now...and after I graduate in a year(!). Crazy...but that's where I am right now with things.

Ok, I have a quiz tomorrow and studying to do in the mean time.

Bye :0)

1 Comments:

At 3/30/2006 12:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiesie.
Is your BAG still working out nicely? How does it look when filled? I saw Madeleine yesterday and she said she loved the way mine turned out. My friend Sarah (tall Duke V-ball player) loved it as well. :-)

Haope you'le having a goodensie day and I'rr tark tao yaou ratel!!!
BPB! :)

btw, did you get my txtmsg yesteldaysgetags???
b.p.b.fl.b.b.b.

pokkvh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home