I Could Write a Book

Sunday, March 12, 2006

ch-ch-ch-changes.

I have so many things about which to talk.

A wedding, a funeral, 2 vacations...all in a 2 week period.

Of course, most fresh in my mind is Grandpa's funeral. He died on Wednesday night, at only 78. I want to say more about it all, but my mind is going so many different directions that it's hard to know what, precisely, to say.

And Marne's wedding was beautiful (once Dabney and I got there, that is!), and it was such a thrill to see Dabney again...she went with me to the Open Door that Friday night (seems so long ago), then we went to Kings with Brian, Tim, Adam, Steve, Scott, Joe, and Stacey, which was, of course, lots of fun.

And New Orleans. Mardi Gras. Po Boys and shrimp etoufee and beignets from Cafe du Monde. And beads...lots and lots of beads. And the Homans: Therese, Michael, Kalypso, Gil.

And Chicago. J, Mat, Rach. Ben. Tricky. Michgan Ave. Moody. Gino's. And flip and jump.

Tomorrow, I begin a new term. I have CHUP things every day this week, except for Thursday. Stacey's coming over that evening. I'm not sure I'm ready for another term, but I think I will be soon enough. I can't wait for the WMI conference to be over, that's for darn sure. Oh, and I'm not going to Israel this summer anymore. Big decision. And important. And will be explained later.

For now, I'm exhausted in every sense of the word.

All I can say now is a glorious comment for my dear sister: Frozen squirrels (*click click*) :0)

Bye. :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home