I Could Write a Book

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

11-1.

Ten more:

1. One final done, and, tomorrow at this time, I may have only ONE PAPER LEFT!
2. 3/4/5/10/12 (you should know what these numbers mean by now)
3. Great conversations.
4. Peg and Rick didn't make too much fun of me when they saw me trip in the courtyard...
5. The weather's supposed to be reasonable enough for me to not have flight delays this weekend
6. People who know me well enough to interpret my smile.
7. More NO logistics are figured out!!!
8. I got to talk to J and Rachey today (who, apparently, is going to watch "The Puppet Show" with me when I'm in town)
9. I might be done with my papers and finals by Thursday night, which means I could hang out with some chuppers!
10. I have been doing my Happy Dance over and over again! :0)

oxnwieln.

Bye. :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home