I Could Write a Book

Saturday, March 25, 2006

in medias res.

Yesterday, the conference went well...but I had a very long day. I worked from 9-8:30, then went directly from there to Open Door for an hour or so, then needed some time to relax and wind down, which resulted in splitting apetizers at Sharp Edge with Stacey. Also there with us were Steve, Tim, Erlina, and Joe.

Good people.

Today, I plan on working for close to 12 hours again, but at the end, I will probably go directly to bed--no passing go, no collecting $200. I am reaaaalllllllly tired right now.

And, of course, I have homework and all, but I'll just have to do that tomorrow night.

In other news, I spent some time with the friend I spoke of in my previous entry and s/he is noticeably different in demeanor, but seems to be doing all s/he can to be positive. His/her faith is definitely strong, which obviously helps. Still, one can only do so much in the way of "preparation," and life still brings a million surprises...

Also, congrats to the Smiths (Eric and Janeane) (I'm sure I just butchered her name)...they delivered a new baby girl yesterday....little Zoe Evelyn! Mat and J are, of course, thrilled...and they're an aunt and uncle for the first time (since, of course, I have no kids.........)

Ok, enough stalling, I need to get ready for 12 hours of excitement...orrrrr busyness and mayhem.

Bye :0)

2 Comments:

At 3/25/2006 05:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Jeanine :-)
Slight butchering.

We went to lush today and I picked up my bag!!! FUN AND FUN!

And AC bought out Lush and 1154 Lill too :)

TTYR!!!
bpb.fl.b.b.b.b.b.


jyzxsnn

 
At 3/26/2006 08:20:00 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

Can you give me their address, please? :0)

I'm glad you and the Kellys are having a good time...

I got used to seeing you guys after spending a week with you...is it almost June?!? :0)

bpb. bbb. fl b. b.

24-25osnomoleconfelence!,
kaysies :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home