I Could Write a Book

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

frontiers.

Wow...life is, at once, up and down.

I am stressed out about school, and wishing that there were at least 28 or 29 hours in a day. But, I feel that way at the end of every term, and I always get everything done and do well. Still, now that I have my newest job, which occupies an additional 15 hours of my week, and now that Joe and I are together, and I want to spend time with him, it makes all of the school work even less enticing.

Plus, there are so many difficult things happening with people in my life: April, Holly and Michael, Brian, and Bob have all lost loved ones this week, for example. And things aren't going well for a few others.

On the bright side, Rachel and Nathan are expecting and due in September, and Jansen and Jenifer are expecting and due in July. And Brian and Renee and Dabney bought houses. And Brian and Renee get married one month from today. And Jon and Jenny get married in 3.5 weeks. And I finally get to see Mom and Dad again in a week and a half, and J, Mat, and Rach a couple of weeks after that. Plus, I'll be taking a trip to Cleveland with Joe, Stacey, and Matt, and there meeting up with some other Pittsburgh friends and Cleveland friends (The Midnight Crew) for baseball. So many fun things are on the horizon.

Oh, yeah...and Joe and I. :0) I'll be honest, I have been doing a lot of smiling this week. Our communication is unbelievable. We're big dorks all of the time. We're both really excited about where this could go, and are thus being really careful to do things right. In the middle of everything, we've realized we're becoming each other's best friend. And we get to spend most of Saturday together. :0)

This is definitely unlike any other relationship I've ever been in.

Hurray! :0)

1 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 12:23:00 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

goodness gracious you certainly are twitterpaited... dang... :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home