I Could Write a Book

Monday, April 17, 2006

sunshiney.

I realize it has been eons since my last post.

That will happen.

I have been insanely busy--school is driving me crazy (but summer will be here in 6 weeks!), I recently got hired, and will be starting another job this week, and I have managed to fill up all of my free time with lots of excellent things...well, and meetings, some of which are great and some of which are...less great...dull as dirt, really.

Despite my business and the ulcers that should be resulting from the heinousness that is my life, I am happy.

Things are just going so well. I am happy with life right now. I feel like I finally am getting a sense of what I'm supposed to be doing, and where, and when, and why, and with whom. It's refreshing and rewarding to see the pieces of my "life puzzle" (*gag*) starting to fit together. Of course, I couldn't have created this set of circumstances for myself if I had to, but it's better than I could imagine.

I do miss my family though. Yesterday was Easter, and, while I had a fabulous day, there was a part of me that wished I could be in Chicago with everyone else. But, I get to see Mom and Dad in about a month, and then again the week after that (when I take some chuppers to Cleveland!!!!!!!!!!), and I'll get to see the Smiths in about 6 weeks. Hurray! :0)

Ok, I have lots of work to do, and I'm going to see Aunt Catherine, Uncle Dave, and the kids today for some hanging out and for some dinner.

But first, 10 reasons to be happy:

1. Sunshine
2. Getting back in touch with old friends.
3. Progress and patience... :0)
4. My out-of-the-blue note from Tom.
5. Rach referring to Dad and Mat as "the boys"
6. CHUP
7. Baseball season! (GO TRIBE!)
8. SOOO many fun things are happening between now and the end of the school year!
9. Looking at old photos.
10. Fresh flowers.

Bye! :0)

2 Comments:

At 4/18/2006 09:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We missed yaou taoo. Taoo badsy yaou can't comensie tao FL fol a cuppao daysensie.

I'm grad things ale gaoing werr fol yaou. I am learry rooking folwald to hanging out on the shipensie and chirrin (maybe ritelarry since its araska!).

I'm offsky poffsky tao Tolontaoooo taoday. Not taoo excited about. Aoh werr. Not evely prace can be Dubrin.

Tark tao yaou saoooooooooon. BPB. FL.B.B.B.b.

 
At 4/18/2006 01:05:00 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

took you long enough to update... :o) I kept on checking on days when it definitely was not glorious in Pittsburgh (last post) so you were WAY off... :o)

Howdy neighbor tho! I feel like I haven't seen you in F-O-R-E-V-E-R!

:o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home