I Could Write a Book

Monday, July 31, 2006

ANNOUNCEMENT!

For those of you who read this who haven't already heard (so, maybe one or two of you, frankly), I have this news to announce:

I'M ENGAGED!!! HURRAY!!!

Yes, Joe proposed on Friday night and so, now, we have begun the process of wedding planning. It's already stressful--mostly because I'm thinking about how much needs to get done for the wedding...and how that will happen in conjunction with being a full time grad student (I'll graduate a week before the wedding) and having 2 jobs. It is going to be quite a stressful year, to say the very least. But, no matter...fortunately, I have Mom, who is exceptionally good at being organized, and who knows how to find quality things at affordable prices. And my sister will be my matron of honor (even though she doesn't like the word "matron"), and will be as helpful as possible, though she's a few states west of me. :0)

I'm SO EXCITED! It's crazy...I just can't believe I'm getting married. Except that I can believe it. It was really fun today, too, when I got to have lunch with my dear friend, Dabney, and could ask her in person to be one of my bridesmaids--she lives a few states east of me, but I happened to be in her neck of the woods, so we got to hang out for an hour and a half. Talk about good timing!!!!!

Anyway, it's been a crazy couple of days, and the craziness has only just begun. But hurray for it all! :0)

Bye :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home